Sunday, November 6, 2011

Empire Avenue Really Close to the 100 Eave Stock Price


This is my private "Louie" page from this morning. The blue represents buyers, investors. The tiny red slice represents sellers. Mostly buyers, investors!

My dividend is well above 1.00 at 1.09.

My stock price is steadily climbing, currently at 99.23. Just 0.77 eaves from 100.00! Woo-hoo.







I am doing well "playing" the game. I am number 65 on the top 100 Empire Ave leader board and my Empire avenue score just went up from 55 to 56. So tomorrow I hopefully will rank even higher! 

As you see, I should reach the Century Mark (stock price of 100ea) very soon. Probably some time in the next few days.

Here is my EA profile: http://www.empireavenue.com/captroblee

Thank you for investing!

CaptRob

No comments:

Post a Comment