Monday, October 31, 2011

Bananas With QR Code

Geesh. You never know where you will find these QR Codes?


I just noticed the bananas we bought on Thursday at Publix have QR code.




Like everything there is good and bad that goes with it.

Amazingly, a QR Code can represent almost anything, not just numbers. But then you must have a machine to read it. Sigh.

After reading about QR codes (good ol' Google), I installed a free version on my iPhone. The code on the bananas goes to a recipe contest website.

Now that I know what they are, I see the codes everywhere.

Rob

1 comment:

  1. The main objective of the World Trade Organization is to promote fair trade of certain commodities by removing trade distortions as a result of the different levels of input subsidies, price and market support export subsidies and other trade-distorting support.



    custom qr codes

    ReplyDelete